Other than that, Johnathan and I had a little bit of time to go out on "date night" Saturday to a Thai restaurant and Gee-Ma and I took Natalie to Stride Rite to buy shoes on Sunday. She promptly tore around the store, pulling socks and shoes off of racks and trying to go into the stockroom. I joked to the saleswoman, who was alone and trying to deal with Natalie and another two-year-old boy, that she had earned herself a Fourth of July beer! Most of all, though, Natalie enjoyed playing in the baby pool on the porch. She liked to pour bubble solution into the water and take the hose and make a sudsy mess. Gee-Ma offered to let us take the baby pool home, but we decided we'd just make that a "special treat" when she visits Rockledge. Thanks again, Grandma and Grandpa, for another great trip! Hope to see you soon!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Fourth of July at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
Happy belated Fourth of July! We spent the holiday weekend in Rockledge with Grandma (aka Gee-Ma) and Grandpa and had a lot of fun. We got to check out Grandpa's new sailboat at Port Canaveral, docked right across the way from the cruise ships. Certainly made me want to book a trip, that's for sure. We took Natalie aboard on Saturday but didn't take her out on a voyage this time. She liked the boat, but we thought she might be a bit too antsy to last for too long (while visiting the boat, she kept wanting to climb down the back of it and into the water). Natalie stayed behind on Sunday with Gee-Ma and Johnathan and I went out with Grandpa for a few hours. Even though the day was overcast and there wasn't much wind, we had a great time anyway.
Other than that, Johnathan and I had a little bit of time to go out on "date night" Saturday to a Thai restaurant and Gee-Ma and I took Natalie to Stride Rite to buy shoes on Sunday. She promptly tore around the store, pulling socks and shoes off of racks and trying to go into the stockroom. I joked to the saleswoman, who was alone and trying to deal with Natalie and another two-year-old boy, that she had earned herself a Fourth of July beer! Most of all, though, Natalie enjoyed playing in the baby pool on the porch. She liked to pour bubble solution into the water and take the hose and make a sudsy mess. Gee-Ma offered to let us take the baby pool home, but we decided we'd just make that a "special treat" when she visits Rockledge. Thanks again, Grandma and Grandpa, for another great trip! Hope to see you soon!











Other than that, Johnathan and I had a little bit of time to go out on "date night" Saturday to a Thai restaurant and Gee-Ma and I took Natalie to Stride Rite to buy shoes on Sunday. She promptly tore around the store, pulling socks and shoes off of racks and trying to go into the stockroom. I joked to the saleswoman, who was alone and trying to deal with Natalie and another two-year-old boy, that she had earned herself a Fourth of July beer! Most of all, though, Natalie enjoyed playing in the baby pool on the porch. She liked to pour bubble solution into the water and take the hose and make a sudsy mess. Gee-Ma offered to let us take the baby pool home, but we decided we'd just make that a "special treat" when she visits Rockledge. Thanks again, Grandma and Grandpa, for another great trip! Hope to see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment