Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wow - long time no post!

We kept saying "we'll get around to it eventually" but life kept getting in the way! Today I am home with Natalie, who had her adenoids removed this morning, and she is taking a nap (well, she's chattering to herself in the crib) so I thought I would hop on and post some pictures. Other than this morning's surgery, which made her cranky (though she's much happier now), she has been doing great. Her vocabulary is expading all the time. It's so cute to see her pick up a phone and say "hello" - it sounds more like "huh whoa." I think her favorite word is cookie. She's always asking for one too, or trying to reach into the cabinet to get one on her own. Natalie loves doing things for herself - she doesn't like anyone to help her eat, even when she needs it. She's turning into a very independent little girl and we can hardly believe she's going to be two very soon. We are enjoying watching her grow up! And now on to the pictures. I can't even remember what's in here, so it'll be a random assortment from the past several weeks.














No comments: