Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy July!

Can you believe it's already July 1st? Where has 2008 gone? Now that Natalie is here, time is flying even faster (just like everyone told me it would).

Grandma and Grandpa were back over the weekend to visit Natalie. Grandpa even gave Natalie a bottle! Their visit gave us a chance to get out of the house so we went to a party Friday night and out to a new wine/beer bar Saturday night. We may be parents, but we still like to go out and have fun!

I decided to skip the onesie look today and dress Natalie in a shirt and jean shorts. I think she looks adorable, as I'm sure you'll agree. Natalie has so many cute outfits - I don't think she'll be able to wear all of them more than once. It's hard to resist buying more when I've been finding such amazing deals lately, including a pair of Lucky jeans for $14 and a bunch of shorts at Target for less than $3/pair.

Natalie and I have been getting out of the house pretty regularly. We've joined some moms groups and have met some really nice people. All of the kids are older than Natalie, but it's nice for me to go out and talk to adults. Since it's so hot, we're pretty limited to where we can go so we've been to several of the nearby malls several times. This definitely leads me into temptation, but I'm trying to take advantage of the many sales going on now.

Well, Natalie is waking up so enjoy the pictures!









No comments: