Last week I stayed home with Natalie on Wednesday and because the day was on the chillier side, we decided to visit the Glazer Children's Museum. I was there when it opened in September, doing a volunteer shift for Junior League. I knew Natalie would love it but I wanted to wait until it had been open for a little while longer (and I knew I did NOT want to be there on a weekend). And I was not wrong! Natalie thoroughly enjoyed herself! I think her favorite spot was the giant water table on the main floor. She splashed around and made friends with a large rubber ducky that I feared might end up coming home with us (thankfully, she left it downstairs without a fight) and also had fun in the dance floor area (see the video). The best thing about the museum is that there really isn't any way for a kid to get into trouble. It's designed to be very hands-on and I think as Natalie gets older, she'll love it even more. They have a lot of really cool things there and thanks to Grandma, who is getting us an annual pass, we will be able to enjoy many more visits to the GCM.
I've also included a few pictures that I took prior to our holiday photo card shoot at Curtis Hixon Park in downtown Tampa (coincidentally, the GCM is located there as well) and a photo of Natalie and her "big sisters" Katie and Cloe who dropped by for a visit over the weekend. Natalie had so much fun seeing them. She spent a lot of time with them and their mom, Kelly, when I first went back to work. They are beautiful, sweet girls who are so kind to Natalie. It's such fun seeing all three of them together.
As another year winds to a close, we want to wish everyone a happy holiday and a fantastic 2011! Time sure does fly...
No comments:
Post a Comment