Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm a big slacker

I totally built up Natalie's Halloween costume on the blog last month. When I ordered it, I was only thinking about cuteness. I should have thought about practicality. You can see Natalie in her mermaid outfit below. She was not a fan. I might put her in it again one day so I can get some more pictures, but I don't relish the thought. Oh well, live and learn. We ended up going with a backup costume, which I like much better. See below - she is just too cute in her Gator cheerleading outfit! On the actual day of Halloween, we went to a friends' house and I dressed Natalie up in...her pajamas. I knew we were going to have a late night and I wanted her to be ready for bed when we got home. Not much else to report other than Natalie will be six months old in about two weeks and I'm still not sure where the time went. Oh, and she hasn't quite figured out this time change thing and thinks it's acceptable to wake up at 5 a.m. I hope that ends REAL quick!
And now, her costume pictures.



No comments: